The DIACORDER USB series is a full featured analogue line call recorder that supports passive call recording on ground start and loop start analog networks. A combination of very carefully hardware design with a elegant and reliable piece of software makes it ideal for small scale call recording.
1. Compliant with USB2.0 bus standard, support hot swap, perfect for high-portability small scale systems
2 .No power supply needed. It's fed from USB port
3. Connected to phone line through RJ11 connector.
4. Programmable Voltage Thresholds
5. Database storage. Channel, Date, Time, Duration, DNIS, Caller ID, Memo, Storage medium
6. Channel monitoring activity
7. Playback, Stop, Pause, Track recording.
8. Tree pad for file classification.
9. Direct emailing of files.
10. Database extensive searching.
11. Runs as a system service
12. File annotation
13. File emailing
14. Voltage, VOX, on demand trigger
15. Adjustable recording gain
16. Automatic gain control
17. Adjustable voltage trigger threshold
18. Administrator and access password protection
19. Alarm notification
20. Scheduled channel recording
21. Inbound and outbound call duration rejection filters
22. Inbound caller ID rejection filter
23. Outbound DNIS rejection filter
24. Back up to CD, DVD, network
25. HDD recycling
- CVL 1ARL-U device
- Software CD (includes, manual, software, drivers)
- Channel splitters
- Phone RJ11 cable
- USB cable
Legal and regulatory compliance.
For dispute verification and resolution.
Improve customer satisfaction.
Improve service delivery and processes.
Financial and Banking sector.
Medical Contact Centers.
Doctors on Call.
Healthcare Service & Advice.
Fraud, quality & complaints.
Travel & Leisure Companies.
Commercial Contact Centers, Telemarketing & Research Agencies.
Outbound, Inbound and abusive call recording.
» version 1.8.6 - posted on 2010-09-21
EULA - End User License Agreement
PRODUCT LICENSE INFORMATION
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. USER'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. LICENSE GRANT. Concel Systems grants you a license to use one copy of the version of this SOFTWARE on any one system for as many licenses as you purchase. "You" means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE's programming features. When you first obtain a copy of the SOFTWARE, you are granted an evaluation period of not more than 30 days, after which time you must pay for the SOFTWARE, or you must remove the SOFTWARE from your system. This license is not transferable to any other system, or to another organization or individual. You are expected to use the SOFTWARE on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the SOFTWARE will perform to your satisfaction; therefore, you understand and agree that there is no refund policy for any purchase of the SOFTWARE.
2. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by Concel Systems. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE .
3. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by copywrite laws and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of Concel Systems and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
4. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
5. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. CONCEL SYSTEMS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE IS ERROR FREE. CONCEL SYSTEMS DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
6. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
7. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OR CONCEL SYSTEMS ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF CONCEL SYSTEMS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL CONCEL SYSTEMS LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and Concel Systems which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.